Remember the sensational anti-prostitution ordinance of the Mayor Alemanno? In recent months actually prostitutes have disappeared from the usual places (surely moving from elsewhere, but this does not concern us), and the streets of Rome at night seem to be more clear. Those who thrive in Rome by night is the so-called "gas station at midnight," band of immigrants who infest so dall'imbrunire capillary gas stations. In exchange for a coin you supply the car but I do not think that everyone feels safe, especially a woman alone at night that she needed to make gasoline is better to be careful and not stop. Alemanno I wonder why it does not like the prostitutes in the space of night and these shady characters but can proliferate in their illegal activities. Organization knows that there will never be down. If you need to make sure it is done by hitting Rome for the first items the most dangerous and degrading, prostitutes at the end do nothing ... Not to mention the parking, which are increasingly numerous and more aggressive! Last week having to park the car near the Mouth of Truth I found myself in front of say 3 and 3 parking with Slavic all mobile phone to communicate with each other, the center also possible that no one checks? (I of course I put the box on the other hand, for a principle never to give money to these criminals we can say are protected by the municipality). So in summary ... No Parking immigrants to prostitutes and distributors. Alemanno does things by halves.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Biffy Clyro Free Piano Sheet Music
Prostitution and immigrants distributors: Alemanno does things by halves
Remember the sensational anti-prostitution ordinance of the Mayor Alemanno? In recent months actually prostitutes have disappeared from the usual places (surely moving from elsewhere, but this does not concern us), and the streets of Rome at night seem to be more clear. Those who thrive in Rome by night is the so-called "gas station at midnight," band of immigrants who infest so dall'imbrunire capillary gas stations. In exchange for a coin you supply the car but I do not think that everyone feels safe, especially a woman alone at night that she needed to make gasoline is better to be careful and not stop. Alemanno I wonder why it does not like the prostitutes in the space of night and these shady characters but can proliferate in their illegal activities. Organization knows that there will never be down. If you need to make sure it is done by hitting Rome for the first items the most dangerous and degrading, prostitutes at the end do nothing ... Not to mention the parking, which are increasingly numerous and more aggressive! Last week having to park the car near the Mouth of Truth I found myself in front of say 3 and 3 parking with Slavic all mobile phone to communicate with each other, the center also possible that no one checks? (I of course I put the box on the other hand, for a principle never to give money to these criminals we can say are protected by the municipality). So in summary ... No Parking immigrants to prostitutes and distributors. Alemanno does things by halves.
Remember the sensational anti-prostitution ordinance of the Mayor Alemanno? In recent months actually prostitutes have disappeared from the usual places (surely moving from elsewhere, but this does not concern us), and the streets of Rome at night seem to be more clear. Those who thrive in Rome by night is the so-called "gas station at midnight," band of immigrants who infest so dall'imbrunire capillary gas stations. In exchange for a coin you supply the car but I do not think that everyone feels safe, especially a woman alone at night that she needed to make gasoline is better to be careful and not stop. Alemanno I wonder why it does not like the prostitutes in the space of night and these shady characters but can proliferate in their illegal activities. Organization knows that there will never be down. If you need to make sure it is done by hitting Rome for the first items the most dangerous and degrading, prostitutes at the end do nothing ... Not to mention the parking, which are increasingly numerous and more aggressive! Last week having to park the car near the Mouth of Truth I found myself in front of say 3 and 3 parking with Slavic all mobile phone to communicate with each other, the center also possible that no one checks? (I of course I put the box on the other hand, for a principle never to give money to these criminals we can say are protected by the municipality). So in summary ... No Parking immigrants to prostitutes and distributors. Alemanno does things by halves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment