Thursday, November 11, 2010

Egg Free Salmon Burgers

interviewed by Bill Johnson Click SurfCulture.it

SURFCULTURE. IT our interview Bill Johnson ... Here's the interview:

by Philip Tap



Date: 11/11/2010

Category: News

Bill Johnson

The strength of your tables?

I am very proud of the work I do every day with my tables. My skills, my abilities and the tables are made to measure the strengths of the factory, the points that enable me to produce the best restaurants in various conditions for satisfying the needs of all customers even a little bit special.

For your factory, what it means to have as a testimonial CJ \u200b\u200bHobgood? And how important his work testing and developing

of your tables? Cj as a rider to have in our factory is an incredible contribution to the evolution of our models. In fact, the CJ and Good's Fishy Thumbtail and many other boards as some guns used in Hawaii and some tables by Big Wave Riders are the result of this intensive work between the Bill Johnson and the Factory Pro surfer CJ Hoobgood.

What technologies does your factory?

The predominant technology that my factory uses the name of: DSD surfboards shaping machine.

The Bill Johnson are among the most widely used in circuit boards ASP, what results is this important to you?

Having athletes and athletes who use your circuit boards in the world's most important surfing, the ASP, is the highest sign of recognition and pride for the work that every day should be to my factory and represents the largest demonstration of how my tables can adapt to any different wave and situation.

What idea have you done in the world of surf in Italy?

I have a good opinion of the Italian surf and appreciate the sincere love and passion that Italians have for the sport rider.

In Italy they are having a huge success and RS1 models GOODS THUMB surfboard, which have these characteristics than the other boards?

Both models are quite similar to each other, the RS1 is a board

slightly more concave than that Thumbtail Good's hand is slightly wider than a rail to another.

We would like to know, in short, where, how and when the brand was founded, Bill Johnson Surfboards?

It 's a long story but I will try dartene a brief summary. At the time I was a professional surfer with a great curiosity and passion in the shaping, so in 1991 I put a little aside my career to dedicate myself to Pro shaping, all thanks to the factory which I sponsored during

races. They believed in me not only as a professional rider as well as future shaper gave me the basics of the trade.

From here I started my career as a shaper employee of a company after a year decided to start his own business by establishing its own brand of tables, Bill Johnson surfboads. What are the top models in your factory?

One of the more incredible, the tip of my factory is certainly the

Module. His popularity has certainly given by a board that is extremely versatile for every destination, especially the Italian one. As well as form another table very suitable for the Italian air is safe

Ballistic . Other top models are definitely the CJ fishy and Stealth Quad models that often have been played by other factory industry but that does not bother me even disturbs me that I am taking the line that is appreciated by all and this can make me just like that. What are the characteristics that many of the ASP will require athletes to their boards?

Many athletes require boards I read, fast, narrow and rather thin

you give us some preview of the 2011 models?

We are planning some possible new model in 2010 but now it is not anything for sure. Just I have news I'll let you know definitely

* interview by: Philip

Tap

Bill Johnson


0 comments:

Post a Comment