Sunday, January 16, 2011

Suzanne Somers Pancake Recipe



Saturday, January 15 I found a shop in Florence for my task.

I went to Max Mara and found some beautiful clothes milt.

I found a pair of pants blacks and a gray top. The pants are shorts and sleeveless tops and lightweight, they are perfect for spring 2011.


pants are silk and cotton top and silk. The panteloni cost € 230 and the top costs € 215. The belt is leather and black. Costs 130 €.

Also I went to Gucci. I found a gray bag. It was made of snakeskin and costs € 2700!

A pair of leather boots cost 380 € to Sadig blacks and Voltaire (a French shop).


clothes
Cost

pants
230
The top
215
The belt
130
The bag
2700
boots
380

Total

3655


Euro 3655 = $ 4,934.25 (3655 x 1.35 rate of exchange)

I wear a size 40 ( forty) but the clothes in my size for the boots and 39 (thirty-nine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment